Vaper club

e-cigarete forum
Zadnji put si ovdje bio: 19 lis 2018 01:28. Sada je: 19 lis 2018 01:28.

Vremenska zona: UTC + 01:00 [LJV]

[ 1 post ] 
Autor Poruka
 Naslov: New Release:SMOK X-Force Pod Kit
PostPostano: 15 svi 2018 12:12 

New Release:SMOK X-Force Pod Kit,SMOK TFV12 Prince Tank Cobra Edition,SMOK Vape Pen 22 Starter Kit Light Edition
SMOK X-Force Vape Pod Kit
SMOK X Force Vape Pod System Kit, a newly developed one-button activation device by SMOK, definitely will become your faithful vaping guard, which has a similar appearance to the box mod, yet compared with box mods, it's a relatively lightweight one. The elaborately carved lines and cutting design on the mod exude a powerful masculine force. SMOK X-Force Kit comes with 5 LED indicators arranged lengthwise clearly show you the combat power, plus built-in 2000mAh battery, ensuring the massive cloud and dense flavor. X-Force tank is refillable with a large e-liquid capacity up to 7ml, and what's more remarkable is the unique X-Force Coil -- the transverse coil, which is different from the previous layout structure, providing diversified vaping experiences to all the vapers. Innovation keeps changing the vaping experience!

Specs & Features:
Mod Material: PC
Pod Material: PCTG
Mod Size: 102.5 x 52 x 30.4mm
Tank Size: 52 x 30.3 x 51.3mm
Capacity: 7ml
Battery Capacity: 2000mAh
Output Voltage: 3.3V-4.2V

Click to see more detail about SMOK X-Force Vape Pod Kit

SMOK TFV12 Prince Cobra Edition Tank
SMOK TFV12 Prince Cobra Edition tank, an unprecedentedly powerful and beautiful one. It has a cellular mesh inside, when you dripped e-liquid in the tank you can see beautiful liquid fill every part of the cellular mesh! And with snakelike patterns carved on the top and base, the whole tank looks like an exquisite artwork. Its included V12 Prince strip coil is a revolutionary one, having larger heating area and can bring you purer flavor. Besides, acrylic bulb tube and drip tip are included in this kit as extra gifts! Excellent design, powerful new coils, this cobra edition will surprise you! Innovation keeps changing the vaping experience!

Specs & Features:
Material: Stainless Steel
Size: 28 x 63mm
Weight: 60g
E liquid capacity: 7ml
Thread: 510

Click to see more detail about SMOK TFV12 Prince Tank Cobra Edition

SMOK Vape Pen 22 Starter Kit Light Edition
Vape Pen 22 Light Edition is an advanced version of Vape Pen 22, as the name implies, this new version has LED lights at the tank base. When you fire the device to vape, the LED will light up and change its color along with the color of sealing ring. It is an one-piece vaporizer in the compact size and simplest design. With a diameter of 22mm and 1650mAh battery capacity, the well-designed device will provide you massive cloud and unique flavor. What's more, all parts of the Vape Pen 22 Light Edition can be detached and reassembled, bringing much more convenience in cleaning and maintenance. Innovation keeps changing the vaping experience!

Specifications:
Size: 110mm x 26mm
Battery Capacity: 1650mAh
Tank Capacity: 6.0ml

Click to see more detail about SMOK Vape Pen 22 Starter Kit Light Edition

SMOK I-PRIV Voice Control TC Kit
The SMOK I-PRIV 230W TC Starter Kit presents one of the industry's most innovative technology, featuring an AI-powered chipset capable of Voice Control System and compatible with dual 18650/20700/21700 batteries to pair with the TFV12 Big Baby Prince Tank. Elevating the technological prowess of traditional box mods to new heights, the SMOK I-PRIV 230W Box Mod implements a Voice Control System in which the mod can recognize voice command and perform adjustments with the AI technology (Artificial Intelligent). The I-PRIV Mod integrates a futuristic designs with aggressive design elements inspired by superheroes for a visually striking display. The utilization of dual 20700 and 21700 vape batteries (sold separately) provides the combination of range and flexibility to create a longer lasting output technology with optional support for 18650 batteries for added versatility. The I-PIV has a maximum output of 230W and a plethora of output adjustments ranging from sophisticated temperature control suite with added Memory Mode for increased precision. The new SMOK TFV12 Big Baby Prince Sub-Ohm Tank features a maximum capacity of 6 milliliters, new button-lock hinged top-fill, smooth dual bottom airflow control, and the utilization of the TFV8 Baby Coil System.

Specifications:
Tank Capacity: 8ml
Tank Size: 28mm(d) x 63mm(h)
Mod Size: 95.5 x 56 x 35mm
Power Range: 1W-230W
Battery Type: 2 x 18650/20700/21700
Output Voltage: 0.5V-8.2V
Resistance Range: 0.1Ω-2.5Ω(VW)/0.05Ω-2.0Ω(TC)
Temperature Range: 200°F-600°F/100°C-315°C
Color: Black, Red, Prism Chrome, Prism Blue, Prism Rainbow, Prism Gold, Purple, Green

Shop SMOK I PRIV 230W Voice Control Kit

Povratak na vrh

[ 1 post ] 

Vremenska zona: UTC + 01:00 [LJV]

Trenutno korisnika: bot*, crawl i 0 gostiju.

Ne možeš započinjati nove teme.
Ne možeš odgovarati na postove.
Ne možeš uređivati svoje postove.
Ne možeš izbrisati svoje postove.
Ne možeš postati privitke.

Idi na: